Sunstruction was founded in 1980 in Carmel, CA. Since our inception Sunstruction has operated as a craftsman design studio where innovation, client responsiveness and sustainability is reinforced. Our expertise in sustainable building construction, computer integrated systems, emergent energy and its design principles, technologies and applications is the result of this craftsman heritage.
Our firm’s work ranges from single-family construction and remodeling to multi-site school and commercial work. Our clients include public and private institutions, private developers and individuals. The key to our firm’s success is its personnel and application of their multi-discipline experience, resulting in distinctive and creative projects that are highly functional, sustainable and cost-effective.
In addition to our eco-friendly/green general construction and electrical work we offer a wide range of professional construction services including:
- Solar PV and wind power installations
- Sustainable building construction
- Title 24 energy efficiency and code retrofits
- Energy load analysis and conservation
- LED, CFL and Low-voltage lighting solutions
- Daylighting controls and Skylights
- Computer-integrated Smart-Home systems
Building and Electrical Contractor work is currently being handled exclusively though our Hyampom office.